[ale] Separate /opt partition

Shane McKinley shane at hemc.coop
Tue Nov 18 16:01:51 EST 2008

Wouldn't you want to reinstall the software regardless of whether you
had a separate partition?

Would this not defeat the purpose of having a separate partition? Unless
you just wanted it for reference...then it would lead to the possibility
of junk files, old versions, etc...

Please enlighten me someone...

Shane
Systems Administrator