[ale] Photoshop/Crossover/GIMP/Epson1280 Question

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 14:29:58 EST 2008

John,

There is a gimp-specific print package that resolves epson printing
problems (and others using the same engine) called guten-print
http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/ It has excellent support from Epson
coders and also resolved problems from cups as well. Before you get
codeweavers-addicted, try upgrading your printing tools first. A while
back when I had need of doing heavy graphics printing to a near
top-of-the-line epson, the gimp-print tools generated better quality
printing than the same printer on a windows machine.