[ale] Networking Linuxboxes

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Tue May 27 12:16:43 EDT 2008

I don't understand what you are wanting to do. Are you wanting to
share files? Or do you want to share the internet connection through
one of the macines? Or something else?

If it is sharing files, the simplest solution is SAMBA or NFS. I
usually use SAMBA since it essentially does auto-discovery and I don't
have to setup specific connections.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/