[ale] Ogle Install?

William Witt william at witt-family.net
Wed May 21 17:59:17 EDT 2008

Marc Ferguson wrote:
> [...]

While it is true that Fedora and Red Hat's commercial distribution Red
Hat Enterprise Linux (currently on version 5) share the same basic
structure, and you may have some luck installing packages from one in
the other, it's best to stick with packages for your distribution if you
can.  Also a lot has changed since Red Hat 7 (notably a major kernel
version).

Will