[ale] How Do I Join?

Kresnik Igor kresnik.igor at gmail.com
Sat May 17 04:57:59 EDT 2008

Hello

I like know how i can join Georgia Open Source Education Foundation via
emails? power builder, Qt designer, Visual studio, Macromedia
Dreamweaver Macromedia Fireworks Macromedia Flash, Open Office. i can
create presentation, tutors, example. My web site
http://pingusclip.890m.com/
http://linux4you.freewebpages.org/
https://www.scientificlinux.org/distributions/5x/installing/
im redy created scren shoots other linux too

regards,
Igor
PS
Its possibly get pay for this or get donation for this job?

Greg Freemyer pravi: