[ale] 2nd try: Positions available

Miller smeadspam at gmail.com
Wed May 14 17:58:10 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

We have some openings for several positions including development and QA.  I
realize this is a mostly Linux-centric group and the job descriptions don't
exactly say Linux. However, we do maintain ports of our product for Linux
x86, x64, and s390 so there is Linux in the mix (as well as AIX, VMS, MVS,
AS/400, Nonstop, Solaris, MP-RAS, HP-UX, Tru64). There is also the option to
"pick your workstation OS" on the developement side (I work on OpenSuse
10.3).  Here is the link to  the "careers" page `cause they buried it for
some odd reason.
https://www.stonebranch.com/stonebranch_com/about-us/employment/careers.html

William