[ale] posistions available

smeadspam smeadspam at gmail.com
Wed May 14 14:53:52 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

We have some openings for several positions including development and
QA.  I realize this is a mostly Linux-centric group and the job
descriptions don't exactly say Linux. However, we do maintain ports of
our product for Linux x86, x64, and s390 so there is Linux in the mix
(as well as AIX, VMS, MVS, AS/400, Nonstop, Solaris, MP-RAS, HP-UX,
Tru64). There is also the option to "pick your workstation OS" on the
developement side (I work on OpenSuse 10.3).  Here is the link to  the
"careers" page `cause they buried it for some odd reason.

https://www.stonebranch.com/stonebranch_com/about-us/employment/careers.html

William