[ale] New Atlanta-based Tech Company

Allan Metts ametts2 at mindspring.com
Mon Mar 31 17:54:55 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

Heads up that I just opened up the doors (well, virtual doors,
anyway...) of a new Technology Services company.  Arcato Global's
offerings will be heavily Linux-oriented, since that's been my focus
for both IT and Software Development in previous positions.

I'm not hiring yet, but I would like to start building a roster of
talented people who might be willing to help out with projects as
they come up -- whether full time or part time.  You can read the
details on the company site:

http://www.arcatoglobal.com

Note that there's a "Career Interest Profile" you can fill out on the
site -- you get to it from either the "Our Team" page, or the "Join
Us" link in the page footer.  This will give you a chance to register
your skills and interests.

Allan Metts, President & CEO
Arcato Global LLC