[ale] OT: Best solution for adhoc web pages

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Mar 19 14:37:21 EDT 2008

On Wed, 19 Mar 2008, Brian Whigham wrote:

> Why not use google apps?  You could even just use a subdomain of
> linuxdev.com, like misc.linuxdev.com and hand that over to google apps.

You are so very correct, in fact, I think I'll have to send all of
my stuff to Google Apps, there it no reason to write code, solve problems myself,
learn, create, or modify things to work the way I need them to work every
again. Surely between Google and MicroSoft I won't ever have to think
about technology or code again, I'll just trust them to do it all for me.

Heck, why did I type this? In PINE..  Google could have done it better.
   (and actually I do have a google e-mail account I check with Pine as well)

Is this the ALE list? Where we link to tinker with OS's and oddball
hardware hacking and learn by breaking things and putting them back
together?

While his solution isn't the same as mine for the same things, in many
many ways, it was valid and it worked for him.