[ale] OT: Best solution for adhoc web pages

Brian Whigham oobx at itmonger.com
Wed Mar 19 12:55:07 EDT 2008

Why not use google apps?  You could even just use a subdomain of
linuxdev.com, like misc.linuxdev.com and hand that over to google apps.

Their interface is really simple.  And, if you're savvy and want to get more
complex, you can hook in blog feeds and commandeer the style-sheets.

A new service called "Google Sites" also allows for authoring collaboration,
with ACLs for authors and viewers.  I've not toyed with the new service much
yet.  But, it looks like a nice fit for what you're doing.

Brian