[ale] Am I the only one that is laughing out load at this question?

JK jknapka at kneuro.net
Wed Mar 12 02:19:34 EDT 2008

Jim Kinney wrote:
> Um. I wasn't laughing at my choice of a). I was quietly sobbing as
> quantum physics was not available in high school. So I majored in it
> (eventually. Physics was my 7th major).

Heh. Which others did you pass through on your way there?
For me it was math->physics->psych->studio art->English lit->math.
I actually collected enough credits in two of those to qualify for
a major, so graduated with a double major in math and Eng lit.
Then I became a professional programmer and haven't used
any real math since.  I probably couldn't integrate my way
out of a paper bag today :-P

-- JK

--
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be
dismissed without evidence." -- Christopher Hitchens