[ale] Need help printing from Kubuntu

Linda L. Hull. llhull at babylon.d2dc.net
Thu Mar 6 02:04:03 EST 2008

James,

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, I can't seem to find
HP 7210 on http://www.linuxprinting.org/.

It's an inkjet all in one, print fax scan.
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/en/WF06b/18972-18972-238444-12019-3328086-391152-391154-391155.html

Zeph had us buy it because of it's compatibility with Linux.
It wasn't cheap (or at least not to us).

I don't know where he found the drivers for it, it was a lot
of work, more than he expected, as I recall.

Linda