[ale] Two questions

Dylan Northrup docx at io.com
Wed Mar 5 13:47:17 EST 2008

We use Ghost 11 with little issue.  We don't have any LVM stuff setup, so
it's a vanilla single disk setup, but it works well for us.

There were other alternatives we tried but we weren't able to find something
that worked as simply as Ghost (and since we're going to be doing this in an
assembly line fashion, ease of use was paramount so we didn't mind paying
for the software).  I will check out Avnet to see what benefits, if any, it
has over Ghost.  It does sound very interesting.