[ale] [OT] Digital TV conversion box

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 12:37:35 EDT 2008

The HD HomeRun is not the same thing as a DTV converter. It is solely
an ATSC tuner (actually two of them) that passes the raw MPEG-2 stream
to whatever device is capable of reading it through the ethernet port.
Usually such a device is going to be a computer; specifically, some
sort of DVR.

The HDHR and the DTV converters asked about perform two completely
different functions.

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/