[ale] Library is blocking my web site!

William Bagwell rb211 at tds.net
Tue Jun 24 19:40:17 EDT 2008

On Tuesday 24 June 2008, Jim Lynch wrote:
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.  I have at least two sites that I
> have complete control over including root access.

Is the blocked site on shared hosting?

Podunk little testing and backup site I maintain is on a shared host, and
while I have not yet found it blocked anywhere. The main site is hosted in
the Netherlands and also on a shared host. It is (or was) totally blocked at
Appalachian Tech because one of the other sites at that IP is hard porn. (No
I do *not* have the link handy.)

http://groupsearch.alt-config.net/engine.html and
http://groupsearch.aacity.net/engine.html if anyone wants to see if there net
nannies at work or school are blocking either.
--
William