[ale] June face to face meeting reminder

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:17:33 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!

We will be having a face to face meeting this Saturday (tomorrow!):

Athens Pizza in Decatur
1341 Clairmont Rd <http://maps.google.com/>
Decatur, GA 30033 <http://maps.google.com/>

Get Directions <http://maps.google.com/>(404) 636-1100

at 2pm...

We will be discussing the next generation of InstallFest, UbuCon Atlanta.
You can check out this
page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/GeorgiaUSTeam/Events/UbuConAtlanta>for a
document that details some of the things we will be discussing.
Please RSVP by replying back to my email, jreagan1990 at gmail.com, so that I
can reserve a large enough table.  I have received (so far) only a couple of
RSVPs, so if you are planning to come please email me either today or early
tomorrow morning.  I'll keep an eye on my email during that time.

Thanks,

Jon