[ale] Are there any resellers in Atlanta that support linux?

Danny Cox danscox at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 11 22:06:12 EDT 2008

Dave,

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 19:08 +0000, deritchie at earthlink.net wrote:
> Just curious, is anyone on the list working with a local VAR that has a linux focus? Similarly, are there local companies that are using linux as a primary platform (outside of Google)?
>
> On the same vein, is there any IT shops locally that one can consider 'clueful'?

	Cisco (was Scientific Atlanta) uses Linux both as desktop and embedded
platform.  They're still clinging to some Winders only apps, like our
bug tracking system: "Clarify" (yuk).  Not everyone uses Linux, of
course, but my entire group (one of the IPTV groups) has desktops
usually with Winders via VMWare.

Danny