[ale] Are there any resellers in Atlanta that support linux?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Wed Jun 11 15:32:57 EDT 2008

Weather Channel weather.com side uses Linux.

We use a fair amount of Linux servers (they're outnumbering our HP-UX in
quantity if not in size).   We're migrating our Oracle EBusiness
middle-tier (application side) to Linux but we don't plan to move the
Oracle DBs there (for the large stuff - we do have some Oracle RAC DBs
running on RHEL3 and RHEL5.

When I was at a major network gear maker they were doing the same thing
with Oracle Ebusiness.   I imagine most shops these days have some Linux
servers if they were primarily UNIX in the past.