[ale] Untangle

Brian nym.bnm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 11:53:50 EDT 2008

Chris,

Yeah, a good mindset to put yourself in when thinking about what this
does is SSH tunnels.  Except, in this case, it will be HTTPS tunnels.
Same idea, really.  Great for a few single operations, but if you want
to have a real VPN and have access to tools to troubleshoot the
network connection, you'll have to use something else.  After all,
you're tunneling, not really creating a network.

Basically, there is no such thing as a "clientless" VPN.

No, I have not used Untangle.  When I get some free time, maybe.

Brian