[ale] ZoneMinder

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:35:12 EDT 2008

Um. Probably not legal but put a plywood insulator under the AC unit and
connect the 220 line to the freon tube inside the building. Post a warning
notice of "Shock Hazard - Do Not Touch".

More legal: put up a 6' high chain link fence, mark it as electric and get
the 5 mile electric fence power supply. Be sure to use concertina wire
around the top.

Get a dog. A LOUD LARGE dog. Get the dog a buddy. That one should be the
large, silent, FAST type.

James P. Kinney III