[ale] Printer selections

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Fri Jul 18 17:34:16 EDT 2008

I am using an R380 (R280 predecessor), and I think it's a great printer.
It works perfectly with any of the Linux boxes I've tried it with, and
the ink is reasonably priced. If you buy the high capacity ink
cartridges, you get a remarkable number of prints out of each one. The
print life is quite good, regardless..

Great photo quality, and excellent speed for all types of printing.

Dan