[ale] Need work?

Chris Farris jcfarris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:30:30 EDT 2008

My twice annual scan of the ALE list tells me that there are some folks
looking for work. Well.......

I'm needing one or two full time linux/freebsd geeks to join my team at
LodgeNet. Pay is good and you can work from home. Networking and wireless
knowledge is a plus. Perl is a plus. Indepth postgres is a plus. And an
almost fanatical devotion to the Pope!

http://www.lodgenet.com/employ/descriptions/sys_eng1_629208.php is the link
to the HR buzzword compliant job description. If you're interested apply on
the lodgenet website, then send me a resume at chris.farris at lodgenet.com so
I can get it past the HR trolls and into the hands of the hiring manager.

If you're not sure you're qualified for that job, and/or you want to get
into doing Unix like stuff, apply for this one:
http://www.lodgenet.com/employ/descriptions/lead_tech_spec_625608.php, then
copy me on the resume.

My Engineering department regularly raids that department for internal
hires.

The office is at Windy Hill & Powers Ferry.

Chris