[ale] Extreme Practical Data Recovery

Chris Farris jcfarris at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 09:06:36 EDT 2008

So I've got a dead drive here with all my Boss's family photos on it. I
figure I could get a nice two week paid vacation if I managed to recover
them. However I can't for the life of me find Mike's November 2007 "Extreme
Practical Data Recovery" presentation. Google has once again failed me.

While a `grep -r` on wittsend would probably do the trick, trying to hack
Mike's server is not a course of action to be taken by individuals who like
the simple things in life - like breathing. So, I'm resorting to a bleg from
anyone on the list who knows where the presentation is.

Thanks
Chris

PS, in appreciation I offer the following somewhat off-topic link:
http://seantevis.com/kansas/3000/running-for-office-xkcd-style/