[ale] Foreign website?

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Wed Jul 16 16:32:58 EDT 2008

Greg Freemyer wrote:
> RE: Warez
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warez
>
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net> wrote:
>
>> Anybody know what warez-ks.net is? I'm suddenly receiving emails on my
>> gmail account in a foreign language that I can only guess could be
>> German as I believe the word muzika is music in German. It also provides
>> a link to the above mentioned site.

Any idea as to why I am suddenly receiving email about this site? As far
as I know, I've never gone anywhere that distributes pirated material
whether it be software, music, or videos. As it is, if it were not for
bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all, so I don't need anything that
would bring the feds down my back, or up where the sun don't shine.