[ale] GOSEF Polo Shirts

Daniel Howard dhhoward at comcast.net
Fri Jul 11 10:49:17 EDT 2008

Fellow ALE Folk,

I found a very reasonable place to do embroidered polo shirts, so I'm
going to go ahead and make some up for GOSEF.  To minimize the number of
stitches (and hopefully up front cost), I'm using a black polo.  Cost of
each will be $8.00, not including shipping.  Since I consider you all
honorary members of GOSEF for all the help you continue to give me,
anyone is welcome to order one.

Have attached logo, hopefully it'll make it through the list server, if
not, email me directly and I'll reply with logo attached.  It's Tux's
head with a graduation cap inside the outline of the state of Ga with
the words Georgia Open Source Education Foundation also inside the state
outline.

Best, Daniel

--
Daniel Howard