[ale] firefox profile directory

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 4 14:40:59 EDT 2008

Brian,
I don't see how I can pass that easily without modifying every user's Firefox startup string for the menu entries and icons per machine.  I think getting all the distro's standardized on a single version of firefox would actually be easier than trying to use different profiles.  Firefox sure is restrictive about this behaviour!  I would think larger installations of Linux in heterogenous environments would have to solve this somehow.  Oh well.
Dow