[ale] OT: Out in left field (who's on 1st)

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Thu Jul 3 19:43:50 EDT 2008

Unusual request. I have a need to come up with a logo, and have been
searching for freeware of clipart. Everything I've come across says ok
to use for personal use, but not commercial. The need is extremly small
right now and is really in the development stages. We're not sure if
this is going to fly, so we're hesitant to spend a lot of money on this
right now. I was hoping to just take a couple of clipart images and cut
& paste pieces from each to get what we want. Since this is OT it might
be better to take this off list. I have tried to do what I had in mind
from scratch in both Gimp and Inkscape, on Fedora 9 so it is a little on
topic:)