[ale] OT: Coordinate services

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jul 1 15:31:54 EDT 2008

It sounds to me you are capable of writing a program

Use the Tiger data like I did and create an interface using Geo::Coder:US.

The interface I wrote is in XML-RPC.  All the remote web apps contact
the main server via XML-RPC and do conversions.  I did it this way to
keep from having to upload 800mb of date to each server.  I have only
one copy of 800mb of Tiger data