[ale] Anybody done fancy reconfiguration of PAM on Fedora

timothy at meanor.net timothy at meanor.net
Thu Jan 10 14:00:14 EST 2008

Just add something like this:
session     required      /lib/security/pam_mkhomedir.so skel=/etc/skel/ umask=0022

to /etc/pam.d/system-auth (put it before the "session  required  pam_limits.so" line).

If you don't want it to be overwritten by authconfig, you can always cp system-auth-ac to a different file (say, system-auth-nodelete) and link system-auth to that.

-Tim