[ale] OT Ms Office 2003 SW

Alex LeDonne aledonne.listmail at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 16:16:06 EST 2008

On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 2:27 PM, jtholmes <linux at jtholmes.com> wrote:
> I hate it but my wife needs a new ms office 2003 as
>  her old cd's have gone south and we have to reaload.
>
>  anyone know where I can get a copy of 2003 for
>  a reasonable price (pro version perferably)
>  thanks
>  jt

Do you need a new license, or a copy of the media?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302822

"How to order a replacement CD for Microsoft Office"

Relevant content:
"SUMMARY
"If you have lost, broken, or misplaced your original Microsoft Office
or Microsoft Publisher installation CD, you can order replacement
media from Microsoft."

"MORE INFORMATION
"Order a replacement CD
"U.S. customers can contact the Microsoft Order Desk at the following
phone number:
(800) 360-7561, Monday through Friday, 5:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Pacific time."

I'm sure you'll want to have your license info handy.

-A