[ale] Anyone Here Using Fedora?

Marc Ferguson marcferguson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 19:10:15 EST 2008

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 6:29 PM, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com>wrote:

> Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > On Wed December 24 2008, Geoffrey wrote:
> >> I've got Fedora 8 running on my desktop machine and two laptops.
> >
> > just curious,
> > are you on any fedora lists??
> > The Debian-users list is pretty active..
>
> No, I've not had a need to get on the fedora lists.  I'm on a couple of
> Red Hat lists though.
>

> --
> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little
> temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
>  - Benjamin Franklin

Hey Paul or Anyone really,

Let me know when/if you figure out how to burn DVD movies.  I have a couple
of .avi files on my hard drive and I'd love to get them in DVD format.  I
tried, but I don't think I fully understand the video codec thingy.

--
Marc F.

www.fergytech.com

"..Grace to you and peace from Him who is and who was and who is to come.."
-Rev1:4
"When life gives me lemons... I make Linuxaide!" -Marc F.