[ale] FUSE you use (was Re: gPodder NOT Writing to Other Partition)

Pat Regan thehead at patshead.com
Wed Dec 24 00:35:00 EST 2008

Pat Regan wrote:
> I use sshfs nearly every day.  Very nice to be able to 'cd hostname' and
> poke around.

I hate to reply to myself, but I realized that this doesn't happen just
because of sshfs.  It happens because I mount my sshfs with afuse.

http://afuse.sourceforge.net/

I have afuse set up to automatically mount sshfs hosts, and I have it
mounted under ~/mnt/sshfs.  Anytime I try to access a directory under
~/mnt/sshfs it will attempt to mount that host/ip.  It is terribly handy.

Pat