[ale] Needed, will pay cash for: Portmaster 2E and Modem Rack full of Modems.

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Tue Dec 23 12:43:46 EST 2008

> Yowch! _Rising_ to 3rd world status is a scary situation.
>
> May want to include cell phone connection. Many 3rd world places have better
> cell than POTS connectivity.

Laughing.. While true.. that's another egg we are cracking.
One of the key things we learned to do is to use text messaging
via GSM SMS for e-commerce. No, don't worry.. nothing sniffible/hackable
just delivery of one time use tokens that are encrypted with the end
users serial number as part of the DES/STS encryption keys.