[ale] Best local atlanta place to buy pc hardware?

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Mon Dec 22 13:45:06 EST 2008

Elves don't build computers?  So how did I get that Dell laptop clearly
marked as being "From: Santa Claus"?   Is the North Pole in the WTO?
I'd hate to think he's having to pay a tariff on imported goods.

Given the way my ThinkPad was acting in the months before it died
earlier this year I suspect it was from the Island of Misfit Toys.