[ale] Best local atlanta place to buy pc hardware?

Ned Williams nedj10 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 12:27:24 EST 2008

For what its worth Frys defiantly came as close as anyone else local for
matching online prices..While still higher than online vendors , when you
factor in shipping it came close. Of course if the need wasn't based off a
time constraint i.e. the fact the elves still don't build pc's that wouldn't
matter.
Ned