[ale] OSS support software

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Dec 17 03:09:53 EST 2008

> I've been trying to get ACT! ditched for Sugar for a year now.  No
> such luck.  The sales reps do love ACT!.

I haven't seen ACT since the DOS days of my life, can you do customer
support tickets with it? If not, and you started using Sugar, just imagine
how sweet their life would be if the sales guys saw the support issues
of a customer along with the normal contact/sales info.

What I like most about Sugar: Once I set it up and tested some things,
the sales engineers took it over and it seems to just work.