[ale] Meeting ?

Thompson Freeman tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Tue Dec 9 16:22:10 EST 2008

On 12/09/2008 10:30:39 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> Thursday, 12-11-2008. It's NOT at the usual haunt of Emory but down
> the
> street a tad.
>
> More casual/social (this crowd could use some social skilz :-) with
> uber-short presentation 10 minutes max and no more than 20 slides
>
> I'm looking at whipping up "Samhain IDS client/server build and
> deploy
> in 5
> steps" to be under 10 slides. (yeah, right. Me talking for less than
> 5
> minutes! HA!)

If you tend to have that problem, and I certainly do, maybe you need to
bring somebody along to help you quit on time. Say a child. Armed with
paper wads, preferably with a really whiny voice for saying "I'm
bored!" And enough training to follow a timer.

I guarentee you can keep it down to whatever you choose with that bit
of assistance.

Wish that this helps. For that matter, wish I could make it.