[ale] ALE Northeast stuff (cursed, or not cursed?)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Mon Aug 11 03:07:25 EDT 2008

On Monday 11 August 2008 00:05, Brian wrote:

[snip saga of unfortunate situations calling for NE schedule changes]

> But, looking at this as maybe an opportunity to change things up,
> would there be interest in moving to another night of the week?
> Wednesdays and Thursdays are the nights I couldn't meet with the
> group.  Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, or, for something completely
> different, maybe afternoons on weekends?
>
> Thoughts and commentary all welcome.  This is, after all, a
> cooperative work.  I'm trying to keep the wheels on it, but it would
> help to know where the passengers are going.

I would hope the group is understanding enough to work with
whatever meeting time changes you need to make in order
to support your continued involvement and efforts to secure a
NE meeting venue.

I'd recommend Tuesdays as generally preferable to most folk's
schedules over Mondays or Fridays, but there's nothing of
empirical data behind that suggestion.

It would be nice if we could keep it as week # 3, though, to keep
a little space between meetings.

peace
aaron