[ale] SWAP over NFS

laytonjb at charter.net laytonjb at charter.net
Wed Apr 16 22:34:03 EDT 2008

I agree with the other responses - run the apps on the server and export the
display back to the clients.

But... if you want to try something different, try using flash memory, SD
card, or what have you, as a swap partition in the client (if your client can
handle it). I'm not sure what the performance will be, but it could be fun to
try and compare to other approaches.

Jeff