[ale] linux friendly isp for dsl

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:45:00 EDT 2008

I'm in the same boat. Scuttlebutt is that abraxis.net (
http://www.abraxis.net/ ) or Atlantic Nexus (
http://www.atlanticnexus.com/residentialinternetservices.htm ) might be
reasonable choices.  I seem to be lucky enough to have both possibilities.
Abraxis already has a welcome page up for (former) Speedfactory customers.
I haven't made a decision yet.

- CHS