[ale] Georgia LoCo Face to Face Meeting

Jon Reagan jreagan1990 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 13:45:47 EDT 2008

Hello everyone!

This Saturday (April 12, 2008) we will be holding a face to face meeting
in Athens:

When? - April 12, 2008 - 1pm

Where? - Transmetropolitan, 145 E. Clayton St, Athens, GA

Face to face meetings are the place where you can meet other Linux users
in Georgia, talk about computers, and just have a good time!

For those of you who are part of computer clubs, Linux Users Groups, or
other computer or Linux organizations in or near Athens, please forward
this email to your group!  We want everyone to join in on the fun!

Thanks,

Jon Reagan