[ale] www.pbs.org/designsquad

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:13:13 EDT 2008

And I must add:

Dr. Who
Mr. Bean
Rumpole of the Baily
Mystery
Chef!
Amnesty International Charity events with the Monty Python troup
Fawlty Towers
Julia Childs
All of the master tv chefs _started_ on PBS: Wolfgang Puck, Frugal Gourmet,
The now deceased cajun "How y'all are some more" :) and the Urban Peasant
and many others
Plus other great stuff like This Old House (/Mansion)
Woodwrights Shop
Victory Garden

I didn't really watch PBS as a kid I do remember the Galloping Gourmet in
black and white) but both of my kids have grown up watching PBS. My daughter
and I would spend all Saturday morning watching the cooking shows and then
race to the Dekalb Farmers Market to get supplies to try out new recipes.

And several million people really fell in love with painting happy little
trees!  Bob Ross was an inspiring painting teacher to literally millions of
people.

James P. Kinney III