[ale] Tweaking 'emacs' font size

John Mills johnmills at speakeasy.net
Tue Apr 1 15:00:28 EDT 2008

Michael, ALErs -

This works fine on a new instance of emacs, but the font size is not
inherited when I open a new frame with 'C-x 5 2' or from the toolbar. I
have to go back through setting the options with the new frame to get a
larger font.

The settings end up in my '~/.gnu-emacs-custom', by the way.

Anyone know how to make child frames inherit the parent's default font
(and other settings for that matter)?

Is there a succinct source of this type information I could consult
instead of burdening the list?

TIA.
   - Mills