[ale] OO 2.3

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 20 21:11:31 EDT 2007

Paul,
If you can get it installed, you should be able to configure a page size larger than 36 inches now.  I believe this version of OO is the first with the page size configurable up to 3 meters.  It is a hidden attribute that may be only available via a configuration file, but should be in there.  I'm excited about this since it is something I voted for and kept track up as an issue for the past three years.  It makes a huge difference in Draw and Impress since posters are typically 4 to 6 feet wide and 3 to 4 feet high for scientific conferences.
Good luck!
Dow