[ale] yahoo email

Paul Cartwright ale at pcartwright.com
Wed Sep 19 10:01:27 EDT 2007

Is  anyone using an app to get Yahoo mail delivered via pop3 ??
I used to use yosucker, but the web page says it is broken..

with Debian, when I try to sun yosucker I get this:

YoSucker: Cannot find IO::Socket::SSL perl module.

when I try to run cpan install I get this:
Failed 12/12 test scripts. 4/4 subtests failed.
Files=12, Tests=4,  0 wallclock secs ( 0.11 cusr +  0.02 csys =  0.13 CPU)
Failed 12/12 test programs. 4/4 subtests failed.
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 2
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force

I'm not real good at cpan, any ideas??

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800