[ale] Iceweasel & flash

Andy Whitten pilarlosada at comcast.net
Sat Sep 15 10:03:12 EDT 2007

Hello Paul,
I just installed Debian this week. I got rid of Iceweasel and reverted
to Firefox. I got rid of Icedove as well. I could only get Flash to work
by installing it by hand. It's strange; FireFox reports it as installed
when it's not.

I used this link to get it to work.

http://dilettante.wordpress.com/2007/04/24/etch-from-scratch-installing-flash-player/

I am using the newest Debian Imagine. The one prior to this August had
no such issue!!

Regards,

Andy