[ale] oh....help

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 11:53:13 EDT 2007

Well, yeah, you have to tell your boot manager to boot it. Examining
your current boot manager configuration should clue you in as to how
to configure it for the new kernel. I don't have a Debian machine at
my fingertips right now to give more detailed instructions with.

I don't know about that "smart" thing. If you want to search for
packages use apt-cache.