[ale] Lynksys WUSB54G ver4 vs. Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

tom tfreeman at intel.digichem.net
Fri Oct 26 16:05:55 EDT 2007

Kindof what I was thinking myself in a way. There is progress seen however
in the rt2570 driver, it just isn't quite there yet to work automagically.

Guess it could turn into a project to keep me off the streets and out of
trouble for a while.

Thanks for responding Evan. If I do make good progress, I'll try to be
back with coherant comments.