[ale] OT: Was it XP, Vista, or is that a mac?

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Fri Oct 19 16:20:52 EDT 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, James P. Kinney III wrote:

> A "civil" mucker. Read "Stand on Zanzibar" by John Brunner (Hugo award
> winner novel for 1969.
>
> That guy needs to
> 1. lay off the caffeine
> 2. get a real office for those deadlines

1. I have a stack of old broken junk laptops it'd be fun to do that with...
    Except for the getting arrested part. It'd be a great piece of performance art.

2. Lots of freaking idiots grabbed their cell phone camera's to record his rant.
    But no-one seemed to try to help him. Does no-one help anyone anymore?
    (but me it seems... and yes, I've got scars.. and still help people.. ).

3. Wish I had an address to either mail an Ubuntu CD, or a Fisher Price laptop to him.