[ale] OT: Wordpress and javascript problem

John C jcouncilman at knology.net
Wed Oct 17 11:45:46 EDT 2007

I'm assuming that you updated your theme files with the Javascript code.
Did you put it into your header file?  That's where I put mine and it works
fine.

If that doesn't work for ya, try finding a WordPress plugin that does the
same thing that your Javascript does.  They are usually pretty seemless.

John